Friday, January 9, 2009

Found Diary - Sixth Entry (3/1/94)

My first night @ a place other than the one I was at this past 14 (almost 15) years. Not the physical location of being @ a different place - but instead, a separation that is measurable because of two separate residences. I left for OKC @ 4:30 A.M. this morning after delivering papers, for my brother, to Dr. C. I felt sleepy, tired & sick to my stomach as I left Plano, TX. to Gainsville. It was all I could do to stay awake. After breakfast in Ardmore, OK I felt better. I arrived in OKC @ 10:00 A.M. I went to the bank. B.T., from the Fed. Reserve was to meet w/ the Board in OKC, however he drove to Towkawa instead. It appeared that all of us have been disoriented. W., R. & P., I called your mother today & asked that you guys go w/ Aunt C. away from the house in order for me to gather my belongings & move them to Sherman. I thought it was in your best interest not to see me move. I writing sloppy because I'm very tired! I called tonight, you guys were already asleep. I'm already seeing & feeling your absence. Your mother said we could go to lunch tomorrow - I'm looking forward to that, I love you girls! Since I was not able to tell you this - I choose to write it - some habits do have a meaning behind them . Please, never take love for granted. When I see you next, I will have missed a day in your lives, please don't let life pass you by so quickly that you fail to recognize that each day means so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment